Behringer X-Touch Mini USB Controller
The X-TOUCH MINI Ultra-Compact Universal USB Control Surface puts the power of your production software right at your fingertips! The user-friendly and extremely versatile X-TOUCH MINI gives you take-anywhere, hands-on control of all popular DAWs, instruments, effects and lighting applications. Let your creativity run wild when you get your hands off your mouse and onto this nifty little controller.
Today’s DAWs, instruments, effects and lighting applications are designed to interface with controllers that enable users to make high-precision changes with minimal effort. Built-in Mackie Control* emulation allows your X-TOUCH MINI to work with virtually any professional audio production software imaginable – as soon as you take it from the box – no setup required.
The X-TOUCH MINI features a long-lasting 60 mm master fader, and a Dual Layer Mode for quick changes between DAW and instrument control – or switching between any two applications. For example, a DJ can use one layer for virtual synths – and the other to control lighting during his show. Or an engineer in a house of worship could control lighting on one layer and playback from a DAW in the other. You get right to being creative quickly, because the MINI comes with pre-configured control elements for instant operation out of the box. However, you are also free to customize the experience with our free, downloadable and user-friendly editor app.
- Universal Pocket Remote Control for DAWs, Instruments, Effects and Lighting applications
- Features Mackie Control* emulation mode for seamless integration with every compatible music production software
- Long-wearing 60-mm master fader
- Dual-Layer mode for quick change between DAW and instrument control
- Pre-configured control elements for instant operation out of the box
- User-friendly editor application for in-depth configuration downloadable free of charge from www.behringer.com
- 8 rotary controls with LED-collars for on-the-fly adjustments of your favorite parameters
- 16 dedicated illuminated buttons (including transport control) for direct access of key functions
- Built-in USB MIDI interface for direct connection to Mac* or PC computers
- Ultra-compact design for easy cascading and add-on for other X-Touch models
- Immediate access to 2 layers of 25 control elements
- USB bus-powered, no power adapter required
- USB class-compliant with Mac and PC computers