Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Microphone
The XM8500 dynamic microphone is a performer’s and home recording enthusiast’s dream come true! This professional-quality microphone is designed to capture your sounds with outstanding sensitivity and accuracy. With a cardiod pickup pattern for excellent sound source separation and feedback rejection, this ultra-wide frequency response mics is an excellent choice for any performing or recording scenario – and it’s rugged enough to go the distance! With an integrated shock mount system and spherical wind and pop noise filter, and coming packaged with a mic stand adapter and an impact-resistant carrying case, the XM8500 just may be the only microphones you will ever need.
The XM8500 provides an amazingly flat frequency response of 50 Hz to 15 kHz while incorporating a smooth mid-frequency presence rise for excellent voice projection, and includes a two-stage pop filter to minimize breath and pop noises. It features an extremely high output to get your voice out there! And with their tough metal construction and sturdy steel windscreen, you can count on the XM mics to come through after countless gigs and studio applications. We’ve even included a rugged hard case with a mic clip and stand adapter.
- Dynamic vocal microphone with smooth mid-frequency presence rise for excellent voice projection
- Ultra-wide frequency response for brilliant and transparent sound
- Extremely high signal output lets your voice cut through
- Cardioid characteristic minimizes background noise and feedback
- Shock mount system to cut down handling noise
- Integrated spherical wind and pop noise filter
- Microphone stand adapter and impact-resistant carrying case included
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany