The ULTRAGRAPH PRO FBQ3102HD takes the graphic equalizer into the realm of high-definition audio, providing robust features and our proprietary FBQ Feedback Detection System at a price that makes them a must-have for anyone who records or operates a live sound system.
Imagine the audio frequency range as a very wide highway with lots of 'lanes'. Each of these lanes represents a specific frequency band. The lanes on the left side contain the really low frequency content, mainly bass, bass vocals, and the kick and tom drums The middle lanes make up the fundamental zone of most musical instruments and the male and female vocals The right-hand lanes have all the high- frequency stuff, such as snare drums, cymbals, higher pitched percussion instruments and the content that adds sizzle to the mix.
The high-definition FBQ3102HD provides superb, ultra-low noise performance thanks to top-notch German engineering, and the use of highest-quality components. Industry-leading 4580 dual operational amplifiers are employed throughout for the utmost signal integrity across the entire audio spectrum. With 31-bands of smooth and precise equalization per channel, the stereo FBQ3102HD adds the finishing professional touch to your recordings and live shows.
The low-frequency sound range requires special attention. That's why the FBQ3102HD features ultra-precise, variable High- and Low-Cut filters on each channel, with a sweepable frequency that helps remove non-essential bass content, such as floor rumble, room resonance and electrical hum, etc. which really uses up your power amp's headroom. This added high-precision control gives the FBQ3102HD the power to accurately fine-tune your system's overall sound, creating crystal clear and dynamic output with incredibly tight and punchy bottom-end!
- Professional 31-band stereo graphic equalizer for live and studio applications
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies
- Ultra-low noise 4580 operational amplifiers for highest signal integrity
- Dedicated mono subwoofer output with adjustable crossover frequency
- Additional sweepable high and low-cut filters for each channel remove unwanted frequencies
- Relay-controlled hard-bypass with an auto-bypass function during power failure
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4"" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors