Behringer Ultra-Di Di600P
The ULTRA-DI DI600P is a passive DI (Direct Injection) box for connecting a guitar, bass or keyboard directly to your mixer. With the DI600P as your go-between, impedance-matching problems become a thing of the past, and long cable runs will not sacrifice all of your precious tone.
With its parallel ¼ "" In and Out jacks, the DI600P allows you to plug in your instrument and send the same signal to your onstage amplifier, while the XLR Output sends a balanced signal to your mixer. You can even plug your guitar, bass or keyboard amp's speaker output into the DI600P, which can handle ratings of up to 3,000 Watts and still deliver a perfect signal. The superior ground-lift switch eliminates hum associated with ground loops, the Filter switch reduces hiss and buzz and our high-performance OT-2 transformer provides the ultimate in signal integrity.
Just flip the Inst/Amp switch and the DI600P can easily accommodate either the low-level signal of a high-impedance mic, bass, guitar or keyboard (Inst mode), or the speaker output of an amplifier (Amp mode). Even if your amp cranks out as much as 3,000 Watts, you get a perfect signal every time!
The ULTRA-DI DI600P is ultra-compact and housed in a tough, road-ready metal case. This means the DI600P DI box will give you great sound gig after gig, session after session. And thanks to its low price, you can afford to outfit the entire band.
- Connect your guitar or bass directly to your mixer
- Converts any unbalanced line-level signal to balanced mic-level output
- Provides impedance and signal matching for the direct connection of instruments to amplifiers and mixers
- Allows direct connection to speaker outputs with up to 3,000 Watts
- Thru/Out jack lets you send the unbalanced signal to an onstage amplifier while the balanced signal is routed to the mixer