Behringer ULM202USB Wireless Mic System
Once again BEHRINGER breaks the affordability barrier with the new ULTRALINK ULM Series USB Wireless Microphone Systems. Now you are free to work the room to your heart's content, without the hassle and restriction of cables underfoot. High-quality sound is provided by the dynamic hand-held mic thanks to its built-in transmitter, which operates in the license-free 2.4 GHz range. And because the receiver can be connected directly to your PC/Mac computer's USB port, you can record directly into your favourite DAW application.
Our state-of-the-art transmitters and receivers operate in the 2.4 GHz frequency band, which is well out of the way of TV stations and cell phone towers, two of the main culprits that wreak havoc in the wireless zone. And because it is digitally encrypted, your signal gets through in all its pristine, high-definition quality, without the random artifacts that often plague other wireless systems. Replacing batteries in wireless mics can get expensive really fast and having them die in the middle of your set can be a showstopper! That's why we devoted extra time in developing ULM USB Series, ensuring that battery life is extended as long as possible. You get an honest 8 hours performance time from a pair of AA alkaline batteries, which are available virtually anywhere on the planet.
- Package of 2 ULM200M handheld microphones and ULM200D dual-mode USB receiver
- High-quality microphone capsule for dedicated vocal applications
- Ultra-compact USB receiver with dual mode analog/digital audio interface
- Digital 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity offers superior sound quality
- Maximum range 120 m
- Automatic pairing for easy and intuitive setup
- Integrated volume up and down buttons on handheld microphone
- Panic mute feature on microphone
- Receiver powered via USB interface
- Auto-sensing of analog or USB digital audio connection
- 2.4 GHz ISM band operation allows license-free use on a worldwide basis