Behringer U-Phono UFO202
The UFO202 boasts an impressive set of features for its micro size. Use the UFO202’s RCA Inputs and Outputs to connect your computer and your mixing console, tape deck, keyboard, sound modules and active monitors, to just name a few of the myriad options. Additionally, when you connect the UFO202’s outputs to your mixer’s input channels, you gain access to EQ, Aux Sends and much more – allowing you to build extremely-versatile monitor mixes for your recording sessions.
The UFO202 features a stereo input for connecting turntables or any line-level device (such as a mixer or tape deck), plus a stereo analog output for connecting active speakers or studio monitors. You can also connect electronic instruments with RCA connections, such as keyboards, sound modules, and drum machines directly to your computer for recording. The Volume control allows you to set the level of the stereo headphones.
- High-quality USB audio interface connects your turntable, cassette player, etc. with your computer for recording and playback
- Transfer and restore your valuable vinyl records and tapes to your computer via a simple USB connection
- Software bundle includes Audacity vinyl restoration, noise-reduction, editing and recording software, comprehensive podcasting software and over 150 virtual instruments and effect plug-ins
- Revolutionary energyXT2 Compact music production software included with feature-rich audio/MIDI sequencer that loads almost instantaneously on all computer platforms
- Phono input switchable to line input source
- Stereo output allows easy connection and playback of computer audio files over your home sound system
- High-resolution 48 kHz converters for high-end audio quality
- Stereo Headphone output with dedicated Level control lets you monitor your input source
- Works with your PC or Mac computer-no setup or drivers required
- Powered via USB-no external power supply needed
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life