High-Precision Stereo 2-Way/Mono 3-Way Crossover with Subwoofer Output
The CX2310 stereo 2-way/mono 3-way crossover provides amazing-accurate audio frequency separation, thanks to its state-of-the-art circuitry, superior-grade components, ultra low-noise op amps and balanced I/O connectivity. Additionally, the CX2310 features an independently-adjustable Subwoofer Output, effectively providing an extra low-frequency band a control range from 10 - 235 Hz. By using 1% metal film resistors, along with other extremely tight-tolerance components, the CX2310 is able to guarantee surgically-precise frequency selection with incredibly-low thermal noise. Put simply, the easy-to-use SUPER-X PRO CX2310 is one of the best-sounding crossovers in its class!
When a sound system is properly tuned, it becomes powerful, balanced and efficient. Bass content is punchy and tight, with vocals and instruments that are rich, crisp and well defined. The CX2310 crossover’s accurate signal processing protects critical loudspeaker components and improves overall system efficiency. All Input and Output connections are balanced/unbalanced XLR and feature 25 Hz Low Cut filters for low-frequency driver protection – plus Mute and Phase Invert switches, making troubleshooting even a large system – virtually effortless!
- Professional stereo 2-way/mono 3-way crossover featuring state-of-the-art Linkwitz-Riley filters with 24 dB/octave
- Additional subwoofer output with independent Frequency control
- Absolutely flat summed amplitude response, zero phase difference
- Individual output Gain controls for all bands
- Individual output Mute switches for easy band adjustment
- Individual Phase reverse switches for instant phase correction
- Switchable 25 Hz Low cut filter on each input for low-frequency driver protection
- Servo-balanced and gold-plated XLR connectors for all inputs and outputs
- Ultra-high precision potentiometers for ultimate accuracy and repeatability
- Illuminated switches for secure operation in dark stage environments
- Internal switch-mode power supply (100 - 240 V~) for noise-free audio and low power consumption
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany