Behringer P16-D 16-Channel ULtranet Distributor
A basic installation consists of one P16-I Input Module, which connects to the main mixing console and up to six P16-M Personal Mixers, creating a system big enough to equip a typical recording studio, a small to medium-sized band or a worship team.
If you’re already an X32 user, the P16-D connects right to your native ULTRANET output to provide distribution and power to up to 6 individual P16-Ms. But even without an X32 in the mix, the P16-D can augment your P16-I’s output section – and all you’ll need is a standard Cat 5e cable. The P16-D even includes status LED indicators for RJ-45 input and 8 RJ-45 outputs and an internal auto-ranging power supply for maximum flexibility around the globe (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption.
- Distribution Hub for P16-I for system expansion
- 1 ULTRANET input feeds 8 ULTRANET outputs (RJ-45)
- Provides bus-power and 16-channel signal transmission for all 8 outputs
- Up to six P16-D ULTRANET Distributors can be combined for a total of forty-eight P16-M Personal Mixers
- Status LED indicators for RJ-45 input and 8 RJ-45 outputs
- Internal autorange power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving