The MOTOR 61 from Behringer is a 61-key master keyboard controller that features all the accoutrements required to take total command over virtual instruments or any DAW (Digital Audio Workstation). The velocity and aftertouch sensitive, semi-weighted full-sized keys, 60 mm motorized faders, and backlit drum pads provide hands-on control, and a hardware-based arpeggiator enables the triggering of arpeggios with software and hardware synthesizers while creating complex arrangements on the fly.
Endless rotary encoders not only provide accurate parameter changes but also deliver immediate feedback about the state of the software, plus a backlit transport section puts all playback and record functions right at your fingertips. The backlit LCD screen provides easy-to-read information and a variety of useful presets allow you to start creating quickly, without mapping or recall. Like the keyboard, the eight back-lit drum pads are velocity and pressure sensitive for drum programming/performance and sample or loop triggering.
MIDI and Mackie Control modes automatically map all sixty-one keys to the commonly used parameters of most popular software instruments and audio workstations. Communication with a Mac or PC and instruments is via USB or dedicated MIDI In/Out/Thru connectors that include merge functionality. And the company's website offers free downloads of audio recording, editing and podcasting software which comes with 150 instrument and effect plug-ins.
- A MIDI keyboard controllers that provide full control-surface functionality
- Loaded with or 61 highly playable semi-weighted keys
- 8 backlit, velocity- and pressure-sensitive drum pads make groove production fun
- 9 motorized 60mm touch-sensitive faders provide excellent control of your DAW or virtual instrument
- 8 rotary encoders with LED rings provide clear and useful feedback