Behringer FCV100 Foot Controller
Get louder, get quieter, or get modulated with the outstanding FOOT CONTROLLER FCV100. This versatile pedal works equally well as a volume or modulation pedal – without tying up your hands or slowing down your performance.
By switching into Norm mode, the FCV100 is capable of controlling the volume of two individual instruments. In CV mode the FCV100 can control modulation and volume levels of other musical instruments by connecting Output 2 to the volume or modulation input of the instrument. In CV mode, when Output 2 is in use, Input/Output 1 can still be used for controlling the volume of another instrument, similar to Norm mode.
Once you have determined your hookup configuration, simply depress the pedal to increase sound, then rock back on your heel to decrease the sound. By turning the Min Vol control, you can determine the minimum volume you wish to achieve. You can power this pedal with a 12 V DC Power adapter or a 9 V battery (not included).
- Volume control of 1 stereo or 2 individual musical instruments
- Dedicated modulation function for direct connection to keyboard’s modulation control input
- VCA control for utmost reliability and smooth audio performance
- Adjustable minimal volume
- Standard 9 V battery or 12 V DC adapter operation (not included)
- Battery "low" indicator
- Ultra-compact, road-suitable housing