Behringer Eurorack Pro RX1602
The rack-mountable RX1602 mixer enables you to effortlessly achieve premium-quality sound, thanks to 16 ultra-low noise, balanced, high-headroom line inputs, which can be used as 8 stereo inputs, 16 mono inputs – or any combination of both. This high level of versatility makes the RX1602 ideal for use as a multipurpose mixer for both your live performances and studio recording projects.
The RX1602 comes equipped with all the necessary features to create the right mix for your sound. The 16 high-headroom Inputs (8 stereo or 16 mono) can be used for individual line-level instruments or component outputs. Thanks to RX1602’s Ultra-Low Noise (ULN) high-headroom design, you can run up to 16 inputs, even at very high signal levels, without the slightest hint of clipping distortion – which means your precious audio content will exhibit the ultimate in signal integrity and absolute transparency.
Each dual-input channel features individual Balance and Level controls, plus an illuminated, double-function Mute button with a built-in Clip LED to help you set the optimal signal level. You also get highly-accurate, dual 7-segment LED level meters and individual Left and Right Main Mix level controls.
All of the RX1602 mixer’s ¼ " TRS Inputs can be found on the rear panel, along with the L/R Main Outputs – which are ideal to send the mix to your recording device – or PA system. Use the Monitor Out Send to send the monitor bus signal to your live-performance floor monitors, or to a headphone amp in the recording studio.
- Extremely flexible multi-purpose sub-mixer, multi-track monitoring mixer and level translator
- 16 balanced high-headroom line inputs for individual stereo or mono use of each section
- Ultra-low noise ULN design, highest possible headroom, ultra-transparent audio
- Dedicated balance and level controls plus +4/-10 level selection per channel
- Monitor/FX Send control per section with global master send control for flexible monitoring, recording or effects applications
- Illuminated double-function "mute" button per section with additional "clip" indication provides comfortable input source/level information
- Monitor/FX signal assignable to phones output for added flexibility
- Highly accurate 2 x 7-segment LED level meters and individual level control for left and right main mix signal
- 1/4'' TRS main mix outputs plus easily accessible headphones output on the front panel with dedicated level control
- High-quality detented rotary controls for long-term reliability
- Shielded toroidal power transformer for lowest noise interference