Behringer PMP2000D Powered Mixer
The Behringer PMP2000D is a single package that combines the utility of a mixing desk with the power of an amplifier, the easiest way to set up a small PA system for use in rehearsals or small venues. There are 9 microphone inputs on the front, with channels 7/8, 9/10, 11/12, and 13/14 also functioning as stereo channels for the use of Stereo Pianos, Synthesizers, or Mobile Devices.
Also included and accessibly from the front panel, are two 9-band graphic equalizers to improve clarity within your speakers, allowing you to hear all the band. Take your performances and rehearsals to the next level with individual channel equalizations for improved clarity, and why not try adding in some of the built-in effects to create a sense of space for vocalists?
On the rear are two Speakon outputs to be directly connected to your passive PA monitors, there is no need for an extra power amplifier. The PMP2000D includes two channels of 1000 Watts at 4 Ohms, or 500 Watts at 8 Ohms. We suggest taking a pair of passive speakers with 300 - 400 Watts peak measurement to provide the amplifier plenty of headroom and still deliver enough volume to be heard by the full band.
- 9 Microphone Preamps, enough inputs to connect an entire band to a small PA System.
- 9-Band Graphic Equalizer, to correct speaker or monitor equalization and reduce feedback or improve clarity.
- Built in FX Unit, to add reverbersation, delays or other modulation effects to your performance.
- 2-Track Inputs, to connect mobile devices or CD players for backing tracks.
- Speakon Outputs, to connect directly to your passive PA Speakers and provide up to 1000 Watts at 4 Ohms.
Write A Review
We would love to hear your thoughts on the Behringer PMP2000D Mixer, so why not take a moment of your time to leave a review under the reviews tab?