Behringer Eurolive VP2520 Dual 15inch Passive PA Speaker
- Professional 2000-Watt 2-Way PA speaker system (500 Watts Continuous / 2000 Watts Peak Power).
- Exceptional sound quality, wide frequency bandwidth and dynamic range.
- 2 extremely powerful 15'' long-excursion drivers provide incredibly deep bass and acoustic power.
- Cranks out massive quantities of low end, with articulate, detailed mids and crystal-clear highs.
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy transport.
- Rugged steel grille for optimal speaker protection.
Behringer Eurolive VP2520 Dual 15'' Passive PA Speaker
**Heavy Item Dispatch Charges will apply for international orders of this item. Please get in touch with us before placing your order.**
Thanks to dual 15" extremely powerful, long-excursion, Low-Frequency (LF) drivers and a state-of-the-art 1.75" titanium-diaphragm High-Frequency (HF) compression driver – the VP2520 arrives ready to push it to the limit right out of the box.
The Eurolive VP2520 cranks out massive quantities of low end, with articulate, detailed mids and crystal-clear highs.
High-frequency content can easily make or break your performance. The Eurolive VP2520’s 1.75" titanium diaphragm compression driver provides a natural-sounding high end, with an ultra-wide 70° x 50° sound dispersion pattern.
The unique enclosure profile allows multiple positioning options: 10° or 35° cluster and stacking mode; stand mounting with a built-in 35 mm (1.375") pole socket, or positioning as a floor monitor wedge. Capable of extremely high sound pressure levels: 94 dB (Full Space, 1 W @ 1 m), the VP2520 has a wide frequency response of 45 Hz - 20 kHz. Built-in overload protection ensures optimal HF driver protection. The VP2520’s extraordinary fidelity and frequency response make it a favourite of vocalists and instrumentalists alike. Each loudspeaker features parallel inputs (both professional twist-lock and ¼" cable), so you can connect as many as your power amp can handle.
- Professional 2000-Watt 2-Way PA speaker system (500 Watts Continuous / 2000 Watts Peak Power)
- Exceptional sound quality, wide frequency bandwidth and dynamic range
- 2 extremely powerful 15'' long-excursion drivers provide incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- Proprietary 1.75'' titanium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Proprietary horn design for ultra-wide sound dispersion
- Overload-protection circuitry ensures optimal HF driver protection
- Trapezoidal enclosure for easy array and sonic accuracy
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy transport
- Rugged steel grille for optimal speaker protection