Behringer Eurolive B207MP3 Stage Monitor
The EUROLIVE B207MP3 provides high-quality sound, tremendous functionality and versatility for an amazingly low price.!
Behringer took the things people already loved about their best-selling B205D PA/Monitor speaker system, and gave it an extra channel, threw in a larger speaker and added an on-board MP3 player, so you can play your favourite tunes right from a USB stick. Plus the new EUROLIVE B207 MP3 system is so light you can mount it on a mic stand and aim it right at your ears—allowing you to hear yourself like never before. But don't let the small size fool you—the B207MP3 cranks out truckloads of high-quality sound; more than enough to serve as a PA system for your more intimate gigs and meetings—and it comes packed with features that will simply blow you away!
Thanks to Behringer's revolutionary Class D amplifier technology and internal switch-mode power supplies, not only do B207MP3 loudspeakers sound great, they weigh considerably less than most competing active speakers. They pump out 150 of the cleanest, punchiest Watts you've ever heard from a compact loudspeaker, and you can link additional active loudspeaker systems via the handy THRU socket. The built-in 4 channel mixer accepts XLR, TRS and RCA inputs, plus channel 2 features a switchable instrument-ready input—no DI required! A dedicated 3 band EQ (Low/Mid/High) provides simple, yet effective tonal control.
- Multi-purpose, 150-Watt, active speaker for vocal and keyboard monitoring, multi-media, press conferences and home recording studio, etc.
- High-performance MP3 player included to play audio files via USB stick
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-lightweight
- 6.5” premium-quality, full-range driver for excellent sound performance
- Ultra-low noise 4-channel mixer with 3-band EQ
- 3 "Invisible" Mic Preamps with phantom power for condenser microphones and 1 instrument-ready input (no DI required)
- Dedicated stereo input for keyboards, MP3, CD, etc.
- XLR ""through"" connector with mic/line switch for linking more B207MP3s
- Mic stand integration system for use with stand and boom
- Integrated limiter for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Super-tough, impact-resistant enclosure with integrated top carry handle
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life