Behringer DR600 Digital Reverb Pedal
Reverb emulates the natural echo that occurs because of an environment’s acoustic reflections. Think of how your guitar would sound if you plucked a note, while standing in a big empty gymnasium. Your sound would come back from all around you, at differing arrival times, due to being reflected off multiple surfaces. The DR600 can produce that same sound, even if you’re playing in your loft apartment or bedroom!
Choose from the DR600's six stunning 24-bit, high-resolution reverbs including Spring, Plate, Hall, Gate, Room and Modulate. With its dual output jacks, the DR600’s immaculate and luscious stereo enhancement will capture your audience like never before.
The DIGITAL REVERB DR600 brings 6 of the most-wanted, 24-bit, high-resolution stereo reverbs to a stomp box near you, including rich and warm Spring, Plate, Hall, Gate, Room and Modulate reverberation effects. Now studio-quality enhancement is just a toe-tap away with the DIGITAL REVERB DR600. Go see your local authorized dealer, or order online today – your DR600 will add the professional touch that will breathe new life into your music.
Just select the reverb type with the Mode control, and then dial in the Level, Tone and Time. It just doesn’t get any easier than this. The status LED tells you when the DR600 is activated, and the top-quality on/off switch maintains incredible signal integrity when in bypass mode.
- Ultimate digital reverb effects pedal comparable to state-of-the-art studio processors
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- 24-bit high-resolution stereo reverbs including Spring, Plate, Hall, Gate, Room and Modulate
- Dedicated Mode, Time, Tone and Level controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- BEHRINGER PSU-HSB-ALL DC power supply recommended (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode