Behringer DR115 DSP Range
The DR11 DSP range of speaker systems are versatile active PA speaker systems with DSP and 2-Channel Mixer. These High-Powered 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker systems are great for both live and playback applications. These ultra-compact and lightweight systems deliver excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels.
DSP and Mixer Functions
The product is designed to contain a dedicated DSP function for EQ, system control and speaker protection and Built-in Bluetooth* receiver. 2-channel mixer with individual Mic/Line inputs and level controls is also included.
Powerful Amplifier and Driver?
These speakers comes with revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super lightweight design for the everyday user. Extremely powerful excursion drivers provide incredibly deep bass and acoustic power.
These speakers are available in 1,000, 1,200 and 1,400 Watts and with 10, 12 or 15 inch drivers.
- High Power 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications
- Ultra-compact and lightweight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- Dedicated DSP function for EQ, system control and speaker protection and Built-in Bluetooth* receiver
- 2-channel mixer with individual Mic/Line inputs and level controls
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Extremely powerful excursion drivers provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- High-performance DSP functions with optimization for 4 unique sound programs: Music, Live, Speech, DJ/CLUB
- Excellent Low-Cut filter performance, switchable at 80, 100, 120 or 150 Hz
- State-of-the-art compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning: Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life