Behringer DCX2496LE Crossover
The new DCX2496 “LE” version offers the same impeccable audio performance as the original DCX2496, but with reduced functionality as many customers do not require the digital inputs and outputs of the standard version. The DCX2496LE is the perfect way to manage a multi-speaker sound system in any sized venue – from cinema to sanctuary to concert hall. Featuring 2 inputs, 6 outputs and 24-bit/96 kHz high-end AD/DA converters, this state-of-the-art processor will take your system to the next level and beyond.
With 2 analog inputs and 6 analog outputs on servo-balanced, gold-plated XLR connectors and four different mono and stereo output operating modes, you get maximum flexibility in just one rack space. Superb high-end Cirrus Logic* 24-bit/96 kHz AD and DA converters give you ultimate signal integrity and an incredible dynamic range.
Speaker protection and processing are the cornerstones for any speaker management system. The DCX2496LE features precise dynamic EQs for level-dependent equalization, plus extremely musical parametric EQs that can be applied to all I/O for high-precision signal sculpting. 6 outputs with individual crossover filters, including your choice of Butterworth, Bessel and Linkwitz-Riley designs, each with selectable roll-off characteristics from 6 to 48 dB/octave – perfect for optimizing any 2, 3, or 4-way system. Finally, our “Zero”-attack limiters provide the ultimate in loudspeaker protection on all output channels.
- 2 analog inputs and 6 analog outputs for maximum flexibility
- High-end 96 kHz converters for ultimate signal integrity and wide dynamic range (120 dB)
- Precise Dynamic EQs for level-dependent equalization and extremely musical Parametric EQs, selectable for all inputs and outputs
- Several types of EQs (LP/BP/HP) for each input and output
- "Zero"-attack Limiters on all output channels for optimal speaker protection
- Four different mono and stereo output operating modes
- Individual crossover filter types (Butterworth, Bessel and Linkwitz-Riley) with selectable roll-off characteristics from 6 to 48 dB/octave
- Adjustable Delays for all inputs and outputs—allow manual or automatic correction for room temperature, phase and arrival time differences
- 60 user-defined internal presets storable
- Servo-balanced, gold-plated XLR connectors for all inputs and outputs
- Internal switch-mode power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving