Audix D4 Instrument Mic
Designed, machined, assembled and tested by Audix in the USA, the D4 is a dynamic instrument microphone used for stage, studio and broadcast applications. The D4 is characterized by a hypercardioid pickup pattern for isolation and feedback control and is equipped with a VLM™ (Very Low Mass) diaphragm for natural, accurate sound reproduction.
The D4 is lightweight, compact and easy to position. With a wide frequency response of 40 Hz - 18 kHz and the ability to handle sound pressure levels in excess of 144 dB, the D4 is an excellent choice for miking instruments requiring precise low-frequency reproduction such as large rack toms, floor toms, cajon, djembe, tympani, Leslie bottom, bass flute, sax and baritone sax, trombone, clarinet, acoustic bass, bass cabs and small kick drums.
The D4 is manufactured with a precision machined aluminium body, durable black anodized finish, dent-resistant steel mesh grill and gold plated XLR connector. Transformerless design, low impedance, and balanced output allow for interference-free performance even with long cable runs.
- Professional dynamic instrument microphone for live sound or studio
- Wide spectrum frequency response with extended bass response
- VLM Capsule
- Designed, assembled, manufactured & tested in the USA
- 5-year warranty
- Floor toms, bass cabinets, Leslie bottom, djembe, cajon, digeridoo
- Piano, sax, trombone, clarinet
- Studio- any instrument requiring precise low-frequency reproduction
What’s in the Box?
- 1x D4 Instrument Microphone
- 1x DCLIP Microphone Clip
- 1x P1 Carrying Pouch