Audio-Technica AT2020 Condenser Microphone
The AT2020 from Audio Technica is an excellent choice for anyone needing a budget-friendly condenser microphone that doesn’t compromise on quality, great for home and project studios.
The cardioid polar pattern makes the AT2020 great for vocalists and acoustic instruments, but its capability to handle high SPL levels makes it a great tool for micing up drums, bass cabs and other loud recording sources without overloading.
- One of the best quality/price ratios in side-address studio condenser microphone technology.
- Ideal for "Project / home-studio".
- High sound pressure level and outstanding dynamic range make it a particularly versatile microphone.
- Made to measure Ø16mm low-mass diaphragm, providing both wide frequency response and superior transient response.
- Cardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source and a reduction of sound to the side and rear.
- Screw fixture and swivel foot ensure secure mounting and facilitate accurate microphone positioning.
- With its low operating noise, it is suitable for use with sophisticated recording equipment.
- Can be suspended optionally using AT8458.