The ART ProSplit Mic Splitter provides one direct output and one transformer isolated output from a single microphone. Applications include sending the direct output to the main or Front-of-House mixer, with the second isolated output being sent to a monitor or recording mixer. The direct output passes phantom power from the main mixer to the microphone for use with condenser microphones.
The ProSplit includes a ground-lift switch on the isolated output to reduce noise due to ground loops between connected equipment. For versatility the ProSplit also features an attenuator pad switch on the input that can be used to alternately connect a preamplified (line-level) signal to the two microphone-level ProSplit outputs.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz, +/- 0.25dB @ -15dBu -3dB @ approx. 165Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.26% from 20Hz - 20kHz, -15dBu input
- Phase Shift: <10 degrees @ 20kHz (Reference 1kHz)
- Input Impedance: > 1100 Ohms @ 1kHz (Typical driving source impedance is 150 Ohms)
- Output Impedance: <255 Ohms @ 1kHz (Typical output load impedance is 1000 Ohms)
- Maximum Input Level: -1.4dBu @ 20Hz
- CMRR: >105dB @ 60Hz / >80dB @ 3kHz
- Insertion Loss: Approximately 2dB @ 1kHz
- Maximum Input Level For 1% THD: +9.4dBu @ 50Hz
- Dimensions: 47mm x 117mm x 89mm
- Weight: 0.4kg
All of the above measurements made from the TRANSFORMER ISOLATED MICROPHONE OUTPUT with PAD SWITCH out (off) and 150 Ohm balanced source feeding MICROPHONE INPUT and 1k Ohm load connedcted to TRANSFORMER ISOLATED MICROPHONE OUTPUT to simulate a typical "real world" microphone and mic preamplifier. 0dBu = 0.775VRM