AKG K271 MkII Headphones
The AKG K271 MK II combines the benefits of AKG's circumaural design for extreme comfort and a closed-back design for maximum isolation from ambient noise.
The AKG K271 MK II is the perfect choice for any application where sonic bleed could cause problems such as broadcast work. Dynamic, around-ear, closed-back headphones designed for playback recording, on-stage and live monitoring applications. Thanks to its XXL transducers, the AKG K271 MK II sounds clean, smooth and very rich.
Another important feature of the K271 MK II is the addition of a switch in the headband that mutes the audio just as soon as the headphones are taken off.
- Professional circumaural hi-fi stereo studio headphones
- Self-adjusting headband for optimum fit
- Patented Varimotion speakers
- High noise attenuation
- For onstage and studio use
- Automute feature mutes headphones when they are taken off
- Leatherette and additional velvet ear pads
- Single-sided, detachable 3 m cable and additional 5 m coiled cable
- Type closed-back, dynamic headphones
- Sensitivity 91 dB/mW, 104 dB/V
- Frequency range 16 to 28,000 Hz
- Rated impedance 55 ohms
- Max. input power 200 mW
- Earpads: leatherette and velvet
- Cable: 3 m single-sided and 5 m coiled cable (99,9% oxygen-free); plug-in cable on headphones (mini-XLR connector)
- Connector: gold plated stereo mini-jack
- Adapter: gold plated 1/8" to 1/4" screw-on adapter
- Net weight: (without cable) 240 g (8.5 oz.)