AKG D7 Dynamic Mic
The AKG D7 reference dynamic vocal microphone creates the subtle and open sound of a condenser capsule with the powerful resonance of a dynamic microphone.
- The patented dual-layer Varimotion diaphragm can vibrate unhindered, which results in an extraordinarily crisp and clean sound.
- The unique laminated material damps high resonance peaks in the frequency response, which in combination with the tight, super-cardioid polar pattern enables the D7's outstanding high gain before feedback.
- Its mechano-pneumatic capsule suspension and an integrated high-pass filter effectively eliminate handling noise.
- A precision metal dust filter provides consistent protection for the diaphragm, ensuring an extra-long life.
- Dual-thickness Varimotion diaphragm provides a subtle and open sound in all frequency ranges
- Highest feedback suppression laminate diaphragm material damps critical resonance peaks
- Integrated hum compensation coil for the cleanest sound
- Precision metal dust filter protects the capsule from sound changing pollution
- The mechano-pneumatic suspension effectively eliminates unwanted handling noises