ADI1 Active DI Box (4 Pack) by Lambden Audio
** Disclaimer: The next shipment of this product contains a new model, the photos on this page do not accurately reflect the new version. Any orders placed now will be fulfilled by the 2022 version. The specification and application will remain consistent. **
An advanced design that resolves all the problems of interfacing guitars, electronic processors and speaker signals to the input of a mixer or amplifier. Hums, ground loops, lack of bass frequencies and overloads are resolved in a single box.
Two inputs via XLR and jack with a direct output link which is balanced. The XLR output is balanced and floating so as to avoid ground loops. A switch grounds the output if necessary. The input impedance is 250 kilohms so will not influence the tonal qualities of a guitar pickup.
Despite the high signal levels of loudspeaker feeds, this DI Box has sufficient attenuation (-20dB) to avoid overloading the mixer's input.
- Single-channel (mono) active DI box.
- Powered using a mixer’s phantom power, or 9V battery (not included).
- Power switch, bright blue power LED - flashing denotes battery power, solid denotes +48V phantom power.
- Solid metal construction with rubber corners.
- Ground lift switch on the output.
- 20dB pad switch on the input.
- Link output. Allows musicians to send a clear signal to the front of the house, whilst also using their preferred amplifier on stage for their foldback.
It can be powered by the mixer's 48volt phantom powering causing an LED to light or via the internal 9V PP3 battery (not supplied). The case is all metal with rubber bumpers on all corners. Set of four.