Adam Audio T5V Nearfield Monitor - 2x
The Adam T5V’s 5” woofer can extend the bass frequency response to 45Hz. The new U-ART tweeter, a breakthrough solution for use in high-resolution recording and mixing on a budget, goes up to 25kHz and is matched to a precision waveguide with the same dispersion-control attributes as the High-Frequency Propagation (HPS) waveguide used in Adam Audio’s flagship S series monitors. The waveguide’s highly uniform dispersion of high frequencies provides an incredibly wide sweet spot that will free you from being glued to a rigid mix position for hours on end.
The Adam T5V features a bevelled cabinet with a rear-firing bass reflex port and a small footprint allows placement anywhere in your room, no matter how small and contains built-in DSP-controlled driver crossovers and equalisation as well as multi-way analogue connections. The Adam T5V is powered with a 50W Class D amplifier for the woofer and a 20W Class D amplifier for the U-ART tweeter. The T5V produces SPLs of up to 106 dB per pair.
The Adam T5V boasts excellent acoustic characteristics, small dimensions and an outstanding cost/performance ratio making this monitor the perfectly suited small room monitor for music, video and broadcast production.
- U-ART 1.9” Accelerated Ribbon Tweeter
- The air velocity ratio of 4:1 during the sound generation by folded U-ART membrane
- HPS waveguide from the S Series
- Lightweight polypropylene construction of the woofer
- Vertical 2-way system with 5” woofer
- Spacious rear-firing bass reflex port
- Linear frequency response of 45 Hz to 25 kHz
- Maximum peak sound pressure per pair in 1 m ≥ 106 dB
- DSP-powered crossover design
- Simple room acoustic adjustments via high- and low-shelf filters
- Analogue inputs over XLR and RCA
- Acoustically optimised cabinet geometry
- Compact cabinet dimensions
- 2 years warranty with optional extension to 3 years with the registration of the product
Studiospares Monitor Isolation Pads - 1x
The Studiospares Monitor Isolation Pads are specifically designed to isolate your studio monitors from supporting surfaces.
Decoupling your studio monitors from the support surfaces using Isolation Pads can reduce the effect of colouring on the sound you are hearing and prevent the sound from being lost towards the floor. Ultimately helping you achieve the most accurate monitoring environment.
The high-density isolation can support monitors with a weight of up to 20kg and will provide unparalleled acoustic absorption during your mixing and recording sessions.
XLR Male - XLR Female Lead 5m Black - 2x
A range of popular XLR Leads based on the Precision series connectors. These are no compromise leads built to a Professional standard, not a price. They are heavy duty and flexible being considered second to none.