- StudioPANEL Single Acoustic Panel 1200 x 600 x 25mm Grey by StudiosparesOur price £35.00 £29.17 As low as £29.99More than 30 in stock
- StudioPANEL Single Acoustic Panel 1200 x 300 x 25mm Grey by StudiosparesOur price £20.00 £16.67 As low as £16.99Backorder
- StudioPANEL Single Acoustic Panel 600 x 600 x 25mm Grey by StudiosparesOur price £25.00 £20.83 As low as £21.00Backorder
- StudioPANEL Single Acoustic Panel 300 x 300 x 25mm Grey by StudiosparesOur price £9.99 £8.32 As low as £7.99Backorder
- Clearsonic Sorber S2 600mm Dark Grey Panel W=560mmOur price £49.00 £40.83Backorder
An acoustic panel is a sound-absorbing panel used to mitigate background noise and reduce reverberation and echo in a space.
When to use acoustics panels?
In general, vertical panels help mitigate sound transfers in a space, preventing sound that travels from one end of the room to the other. Vertical panels may also help in lowering background noise to an acceptable level.
Horizontal panels, on the other hand, are primarily used for direct absorption. To stop sound waves from spreading, absorptive panels must be used to convert the sound energy into heat through friction. The best options for acoustic panels are made from high-density fibreglass backing. But for uses where frequency extremes do not exist you can use foam panels.
You can buy singular acoustics panels, or many of our brands sell complete studio kits depending on your need. All our panels are not just used for improving the sound in the studio, with the noises modern office space can face, our acoustic panels are great for office spaces, including our range of acoustics screens if you need something less permanent.
There are free standing and portable options for voice-over artists and audio professionals who require perfect sound quality but aren’t necessarily in the studio, you can check these out here.