Studiospares iM100 iPhone & Android Microphone
The iM100 iPhone & Android microphone is a compact microphone that that provides better quality recordings than built-in microphones on most mobile devices. By using the iM100 as an iPhone microphone and running a simple recorder or DAW, such as Garage Band, you can easily record all of your ideas and inspirations when they happen, not when you get home.
Recording is incredibly simple, when used with Apple iPhones or Android phones, simply plug the TRRS connector in to the headphone socket and record. Thanks to the Cardioid polar pattern, the iM100 only records the sounds in front of the microphone, so it can be used in noisey areas with reasonable amounts of side rejection and complete rear side rejection.
the Studiospares iM100 also works with the built in 'Camera' app, using the microphone to capture audio.
- 12mm Back Electret Condenser Microphone.
- Greatly enhances iPhone sound quality making it a serious recording tool.
- Cardioid pickup pattern rejects unwanted sounds.
- Frequency response 20Hz - 20kHz.
- Sensitivity -45dB +/- 2dB.
- Dimensions 12mm x 70mm (excuding plug).
- Works with Android & iPhones
Write A Review
We love to hear customer feedback across all brands and products, so if you have tried the Studiospares iM500, we would love to hear your feedback. Why not take a moment to leave a review under the reviews tab?