The Akai Timbre Wolf
offers up mono, unison and poly modes to suit just about any synth requirements you might have. Whether you want to run patterns to tweak on or create lush pads and play live. The Timbre Wolf combines a great analogue synth sound with pro grade Akai hardware. MIDI, USB and Gate/Trig I/O means more voices for a modular rig or you can add analogue to your DAW setup.
The Timbre Wolf is an authentic analog 4-voice polyphonic synthesizer. Configurable as 4 mono synths, a 4-voice unison or a 4-voice polysynth, Timbre Wolf includes a professional quality 25-key custom Akai Pro keybed. The user can easily customise the sound of each voice independently as they play, and there is a 32-step sequencer for each voice. An LED display and Octave +/- controls add further control and flexibility for the user.
- True analog 4-voice polyphonic synthesizer
- Configurable as 4 mono synths, a 4-voice unison or a 4-voice polysynth
- Independently customize the sound of each voice as you play
- Gate trigger In/Out, for triggering your sequences via modular synths, vintage sequencers or external sound sources
- 32-step sequencer for each voice
- Professional-quality 25-key custom Akai Pro keyboard