A 1001 uses.
Has enough thickness to be effective on mid and high frequencies.
1. Great for placing around the four edges between the inside of double pane acoustic windows
2. Can be cut and shaped to any bespoke situation
3. Used inside speaker cabinets to dampen down internal reflections
4. Attached to the ceiling above large mixers who’s surface create reflections
5. Sliced and glued together sandwich style to make acoustic isolators for speakers and microphone stands
6. Acoustic Foam Sheet 2m × 1.5m × 25mm