Motu Digital Performer 7 lets you record, edit, arrange, mix, process and master audio and MIDI tracks side by side for songwriting, studio production, live performance, film and television sound tracks, audio post production, surround mixing and other professional audio production tasks.
Motu Digital Performer 7 delivers advanced features in an intuitive, streamlined design. With support for built-in Mac audio and MIDI, you don't even need additional audio hardware.
Digital Performer's flexible, highly customizable interface adapts to your creative style. Loop-based music production Linear sequencing and recording Part and score notation-based composition Digital Performer eliminates barriers and lets your creativity flow.
Motu Digital Performer 7 delivers a suite of stunningly accurate classic guitar pedal emulations, a meticulously detailed guitar amp emulator modeled after classics from Fender and Marshall, a superb physical modeling speaker cabinet emulator with mixable mic positions (close, near and far), inline EQ and Dynamics in the Mixing Board, consolidated V-Racks display alongside your sequence in the Mixing Board, Channel Strip and Info Bar mixer controls that follow the track you’re working on, realtime crossfades, Wave64 support for recording files larger than 4GB, range automation modes, lead-sheet creation with inline lyrics and chord symbol tools, freely resizable Counter window, Marker Counter, and many other productivity enhancements.
Built from the ground up for Mac users, Digital Performer takes full advantage of the latest advances in Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard's multi-threading and multi-processor operation, sample-accurate MIDI Time Stamping, Core MIDI patch list support, Audio Units plug-ins and virtual instruments, support for multiple Core Audio interface drivers and more.
Digital Performer serves as the consummate host for all 3rd-party Audio Units (AU) plug-in products.
* Custom '59: A meticulously detailed guitar amp emulator modeled after all-time classics from Fender and Marshall.
* A new suite of stunningly accurate classic guitar pedals modeled after all-time favorites from Boss, Ibanez & others.
* Channel Strip: Gain instant access to all mixer channel settings for the track you are working on in any Editor window.
* Live Room: A superb physical modeling speaker cabinet emulator with four mixable mics (close, near and far) and 3-band EQ per mic.
* Inline EQ & dynamics: Control DP's multi-band graphic EQ and vintage dynamics processing directly in each Mixing Board channel.
* Lead sheets: Create and print lead sheets, complete with lyrics and transposable chord symbols.
* Full Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard support