Tascam SD-20M Solid State Recorder
The SD-20M includes a battery backup system – AA batteries can keep recording for hours in case of power loss. A wired remote or footswitch can be attached to control recording and playback. Variable speed playback allows the playback to be changed without affecting the pitch.
Designed for installations like schools, house of worship, and conferences, the TASCAM SD-20M is a flexible, affordable solution for long-form recording.
- Four-channel solid-state recorder
- Two microphone inputs with phantom power on XLR - 1⁄4" combo jacks
- RCA stereo line inputs and outputs
- WAV or MP3 recording formats supported
- AA battery backup – keeps recording even after power loss
- SDXC media slot supports up to 128GB cards
- File divide feature
- Dual recording function records a copy of your audio at a lower level for a distortion-proof safety track
- Variable speed playback changes speed without changing the pitch
- Simple user interface
- 1/4" stereo headphone output
- Remote jack for wired or footswitch control