The Tascam DP-24SD Digital Portastudio is a 24-track workstation, allowing eight tracks of simltaneous recording. The built-in mixer includes everything you need for a professional-sounding mix, from EQ and reverb to amp simulation and multi-band mastering effects. The Digital Portastudio series creates finished productions without the need for a computer, instead using a simple-to-use control surface to keep you creative.
For clear display of your mix, the DP-24SD has a large color LCD displaying tracks, meters, and effects parameters. A set of 12 encoders control EQ, effects sends, and panning. Built-in effects include compression, guitar amp modeling, delay, reverb, with a total of 10 effects processors available during mixing.
Eight XLR mic/line inputs each provide phantom power for condenser microphones, switchable in banks of four. One input includes an instrument-level impedance switch for direct input recording of guitar or bass. Balanced monitor outputs and effects sends are also provided on the rear panel. A USB output allows tracks and mixes recorded to your SD card to be transferred to a computer for CD burning or sharing online.
- 24-track / 24-bit Digital Portastudio
- Color LCD display
- 12-encoder channel strip
- Eight microphone inputs on combo XLR-1/4'' jacks with phantom power
- 1/4'' instrument level input
- Up to eight-track simultaneous recording at 48kHz/24- bit audio resolution
- Solid-state recording to SD Card media for better shock resistance than hard drive recording
- Send effect: Two effects sends Multi-effect processor with guitar amp simulation
- Mastering effect
- Virtual tracks for alternate takes and undo
- Built-in chromatic tuner and metronome
- 1?4'' monitor, effect send, and headphone outputs
- USB 2.0 connection to computer