Zoom H6 has been short listed for 'Recording Product Of The Year' for MME Dealer's Choice Award.
Zoom's H6 Handy Recorder portable recording system gives you everything you need to capture quality audio anywhere. Four XLR/TRS combo inputs complete with onboard microphone preamps provide a solid basis for hooking up studio mics or taking feeds from line-level equipment. On top of that, the H6 recorder features both an X/Y and a Mid-Side mic module, which you can swap out with additional aftermarket input modules. Add to that its impressive battery life and professional 24-bit/96kHz recording quality, and it's no wonder the Zoom H6 Handy Recorder is making waves!
Input modules for any occasion
Right out of the box, the Zoom H6 portable recorder provides you with a ton of recording flexibility. The included X/Y and Mid-Side stereo microphone modules let you capture broad and detailed stereo audio in any environment. For more specific recording tasks, you can easily expand your options with additional modules (sold separately) including a shotgun mic and an expansion that adds two additional XLR/TRS combo jacks to the H6 Handy Recorder's wired I/O.
Ideal options for mobile recording
When you're in the field, you can't be tied down to power sources or tethered to a computer. The Zoom H6 Handy Recorder takes the stress out of portable recording by providing you with up to 20 hours of continuous recording time (on just four AA batteries!) and support for SDXC memory cards up to 128GB in capacity. What's more, if you're involved with DSLR film production, you'll appreciate the optional hot shoe mount, which turns your H6 into your complete mobile audio recording rig.
Doubles as a killer studio interface
On top of its impressive field recording capabilities, the Zoom H6 also pulls double duty as a remarkably flexible 6-in/2-out studio recording interface. Just connect your H6 Handy Recorder to your Mac, Windows PC, or Apple iPad via USB, and you're ready to record with your favorite DAW. Each input on the H6 has its own external volume control, so there's no need to negotiate menus as you record. And a brightly lit color metering display lets you easily keep an eye on your levels.
Zoom H6 Handy Recorder Modular Mobile Recording System Features:
- An extremely flexible 6-in/2-out mobile recording system
- 4 x XLR/TRS combination inputs with microphone preamps and phantom power (+12/+24/+48V) provide ample connections
- Modular input connection lets you attach onboard microphones and additional input jacks
- Gain knobs for each input make setting levels fast and easy
- Included X/Y and Mid-Side stereo microphone modules
- Captures audio at up to 24-bit/96kHz professional-grade resolution
- Doubles as a handy USB recording interface with your Mac, Windows PC, or iPad (via Apple Camera Connection Kit, not included)
- Large full-color LCD display with virtual VU meters lets you keep an eye on your levels
- Overdubbing with up to 99 takes provides extreme mobile music production flexibility
- Built-in processing includes highpass filtering, compression, limiting, MS stereo width decoding
- Loop Playback with user-defined start and stop points, variable playback speed (from 50% to 150%), and variable pitch per track make this an excellent practice tool
- Chromatic tuner and metronome built in for added convenience
- Records onto SD, SDHC, and SDXC storage media with up 128GB capacity
- Includes 2GB micro SD card with adapter
- Record for up to 20 hours on just 4 x AA batteries
- Optional shotgun mic, input expansion module, and hot shoe mount accessory also available
- Also includes operation manual, 2GB SD card, 4 x AA batteries, USB cable, foam windscreen, Cubase LE software, carrying case