TC Helicon Voicelive Touch 2
The TC Helicon VoiceLive Touch 2 Vocal Designer and Looper is an update to the original Voicelive Touch unit, adding even more professional vocal effects and features.
The TC Helicon VoiceLive Touch 2 features a new, re-worked touch screen, designed to further simplify the user interface and make the most important and useful features bigger and easier to access.
The VoiceLive Touch 2 makes greater use of the horizontal slider to provide sweep effects, which can be controlled and modulated using the slider. The VLoop performance looper offers six tracks of stereo looping with dedicated loop-specific effects including Reverse, Filter, Slow Speed, Squeeze and Squeeze Auto. The new LoopAssist feature offers a metronome and quantising for perfect loops.
TC Helicon has also reworked the Tone effects section to now offer automatically adaptive EQ effects, compression, de-essing and gating. There are also Stutter and Chopper rhythmic effects as well as an intuitive and fully customisable natural pitch correction, which offers everything from subtle pitch correction right through to a HardTune effect.
The VoiceLive Touch 2 features built-in stereo RoomSense microphones, which enable the unit to work out harmonies based on what's being played by other instruments around the singer, meaning they don't have to be plugged into the Touch 2 itself to influence the harmonies created. This feature is useful when the singer is using the VoiceLive Touch 2's headphone output to monitor their vocal output, as the RoomSense mics can also be used to pick up the sound of the stage environment, which can then be mixed in with the vocals just for the unit's headphone output.
The new Hit function provides each preset with an A/B function, enabling some or all of the effects to be turned off for a verse, for example, and then turned on for the chorus at the touch of the Hit button.
The TC Helicon VoiceLive Touch 2 is compatible with the TC Helicon MP-75 microphone, Sennheiser e835FX microphone and the TC Helicon Switch 3 footswitch.
The main features of the TC Helicon Voicelive Touch 2 include:
- Update to the original VoiceLive Touch
- Redesigned user interface
- Enlarged slider for creating Sweep effects
- New Tone effects section with automatically adative EQ, compression, de-essing and gating
- VLoop Performance Looper with six stereo looping tracks, LoopAssist with metronome, quantising and tap tempo
- New rhythmic effects including Stutter and Chopper
- Built-in RoomSense microphones pick up the harmony created by other instruments around the singer to influence the harmonies created by the Touch 2
- Headphone output for personal monitoring, which blends in the signal from the RoomSense mics so that the singer isn't isolated from hearing other instruments
- Compatible with the TC Helicon MP-75 microphone, Sennheiser e835FX microphone and the TC Helicon Switch 3 footswitch
- Easily microphone stand mountable
- 1 x XLR Mic Input, 1 x XLR Mic Output, 2 x TRS Output
- 1 x 1/4" Jack Guitar Input, 1 x 1/4" Jack Guitar Output
- 1.8" Jack Aux Input, MIDI Input, USB Connection, 1/4" Jack Footswitch Input
- Powered by power supply (included)
- Weighs 1.6kg
- 230mm height x 180mm width x 100mm depth