The Boss ME-80 guitar multi-effects pedal combines a diverse array of flagship Boss effects and amps in one compact unit that is ideal processor for any performing guitarist.
The Boss ME-80 takes the features of the previous ME-70 pedal, updates them and then adds the key features from the flagship GT-100, making it as packed with tones and features as any top-line recording studio. However, thanks to its simple user interface, the ME-80 is no harder to use than a single stompbox.
The Boss ME-80 comes equipped with an amazing array of ultra-realistic COSM amp models that replicate some of the most desirable amplifiers in history and allow for a wide range of tones to be dialled in with the greatest of ease. A massive selection of pro-level effects are also readily available, ranging from classic Boss distortion and overdrives to the most modern MDP effects.
Thanks to its pedalboard-style layout, the ultra-intuitive controls and expression pedal of the ME-80 multi effects allow for any tone to be selected and shaped incredibly quickly. This makes it the ideal implement for any live guitarist, but thanks to the included Boss Tone Studio software, it's also indispensible in the studio as well.
The main features of the Boss ME-80 guitar multi-effects pedal include:
• Massive selection of Boss stompbox and MDP effects
• Flagship-level COSM amp models
• Eight multi-function footswitches and expression pedal
• Simple knob-based user interface
• Manual stombox-style on/off mode
• Phrase loop function with 38 seconds of recording
• Built-in USB audio/MIDI interface
• Free Boss Tone Studio software
• Runs on six AA batteries or optional AC Adapter