The S1 has an amazing feature set and offers a proper broadcast solution to community, educational and student radio stations that need a versatile, reliable radio broadcast mixer. It has a no compromise on quality approach with excellent mic amps, comprehensive facilities & simple, reliable operation.
The Sonifex S1 mixer is a high performance compact, low cost, fixed format mixing console designed for on-air radio use. It can be fitted flush into a desk-top or can be rack-mounted by the addition of optional rack ears.
The rear connectivity panel can be rotated 90 onto the base of the unit providing easier connection to the unit when it is rack-mounted. It has an integral universal switch mode power supply, which uses an IEC inlet..
- High performance, ultra-reliable on-air radio mixer.
- Low cost.
- Easy to use.
- Small footprint, flush-mounting or rack-mounting.
- Analogue & digital inputs & outputs.
- Main stereo output buss plus 2 Aux output busses, pre or post fader selectable.
- Rotating rear panel for ease of installation.
- Integrated power supply.
- Remote outputs per channel.
- Fader start of ancilliary equipment such as CD players.
- Programmable general purpose I/O.
- Monitor muting on mic live.
- Mic-live/on-air sign switching.
- Monitor outputs for presenter & guest headphones, & speakers.
- Bright LED meter display PPM/VU selectable with separate meterbridge output.
- 100mm ALPS long-throw faders with control via VCAs.
- Separate telco & stereo cleanfeed o/ps for use with a telephone hybrid & codec respectively.
- Advanced automation facilities.
- Remote control via free SCi software.