MIDAS M32R Digital Mixing Desk
The MIDAS M32R digital mixing console takes the stellar sound quality and amazing processing power of the M32, and packs it into a portable, rackmountable form factor. You get 16 channel faders and one master fader, the same custom design that give the M32 its ultra-smooth and precise feel. And with eight DCAs and six mute groups, it's easy to manage larger shows from the compact M32R. The intuitive layout gives you instant access to your most-need functions like channel routing, EQ, dynamics, and more. If you've had your eye on the MIDAS M32, but really need a more portable solution, call us about the M32R.
MIDAS M32R Digital Mixing Console at a Glance
- MIDAS preamps give you world-class sound
- Elegant, intuitive design inspired by bentley
- Custom-designed motorized faders for consistent performance and long lifespan
- Virtual FX rack with over 50 world-class effects processors built-in
- Automate complex shows easily with the Cue List
MIDAS preamps will give you world-class sound
Ask any live sound engineer and they'll tell you MIDAS preamps are some of the best-sounding preamps out there. The M32R console uses the same preamps found in their industry-standard XL4 and HERITAGE 3000 consoles used by top artists such as Bon Jovi, AC/DC, Metallica, Foo Fighters, Sir Paul McCartney, and countless others. The sound is rich, vibrant, and open, with ultra-low noise and exceptional common-mode rejection. They're very resistant to overloading, yet become harmonically rich when driven hard.
Elegant, intuitive design inspired by Bentley
MIDAS worked with Bentley Motors industrial designer Rajesh Kutty to create an entirely new form factor for the M32 and M32R. The result is an impressive combination of style and functionality. The M32R's layout gives you fast access to the most-used mixing controls, with intuitive paths to deeper functions and parameters. You'll also notice that the M32R feels incredibly lightweight, considering its robust build quality. That's due to the combination of steel, aluminum, and carbon fiber components, which create an impressively strong frame and sub-frame while minimizing weight.
Custom-designed motorized faders for consistent performance and long lifespan
MIDAS went back to the drawing board to develop the best-quality faders possible. These faders boast ultra-straight, high-grade steel guide rods with smooth, polished surfaces - you'll feel the difference as soon as you get your hands on them. Best of all, these MIDAS Pro Faders are rated for up to 1,000,000 cycles - that's three times the amount of other leading manufacturers.
Virtual FX rack with over 50 world-class effects processors built-in
MIDAS developed 16 new effects processors for the M32R, based on their True Physical Modeling technology. These provide spot-on emulations of classic audio processors like the Urei 1176, Teletronix LA-2A, and Fairchild 670 compressors, Pultec's EQP-1a and EQ5 equalizers, and more. In all you've got more than 50 processors to work with, replacing racks full of expensive and sensitive outboard equipment.
Automate complex shows easily with the Cue List
It's easy to recall specific parameter settings or even entire console layouts with the M32, thanks to the new Cue List feature. This lets you 500 Cue entries, which you can use to instantly recall any of 100 Scenes or 100 Snippets. Scenes are complete board layouts, while Snippets are parameter "snapshots" that can be recalled without affecting the rest of the scene. Whether you need to load an entirely new board layout, or just recall specific EQ settings for a specific song, the M32R's Cue List makes it fast and easy.
- Live recording and studio recording digital console with up to 40 simultaneous input channels
- 16 Award-winning MIDAS PRO microphone preamplifiers
- 25 Time-aligned and phase-coherent buses
- AES50 networking allows up to 96 inputs and 96 outputs
- Open architecture allows for future 96 kHz operation
- 192 kHz ADC and DAC converters for outstanding audio performance
- Industry-leading design by Bentley Motors designer
- High-performance aluminium and high-impact steel structure
- Rack mount brackets included for ultimate flexibility
- 40 Bit floating point digital signal processing
- 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
- 8 Digital signal processing effects engines
- 17 MIDAS PRO motorised 100m faders
- Daylight viewable 5” full colour TFT display screen
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface
- DAW remote control emulations of Mackie Control and HUI protocols
- Optional wireless remote control with MIDAS Apps for iPhone and iPad
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
- Designed and engineered in England