**iPad NOT Included!**
Mackie DL1608 (Lightning version)
16-Channel Digital Live Sound Mixer with iPad Control
The Mackie DL Series Digital Mixers Redefine Live mixing, combining the power of a full-featured digital mixer with the unmatched ease-of-use of an iPad. Ideal for bands, rental house and production/installations, the DL Series provides the mobile freedom to wirelessly control the mix and powerful plug-in processing from anywhere in the venue.
Proven Hardware That Sounds Great
- 16 Onyx mic preamps
- High-end Cirrus Logic converters
- Ultra low-noise, high-headroom design
- 6 stereo-linkable aux sends for monitor mixes
- Master L/R output for mains
Tons of Built-In Processing
- Choice of powerful, touch-sensitive modern and vintage plug-ins
- 4-band EQ + HPF, gate and compression on inputs
- 4-band PEQ + HPF/LPF, 31-band GEQ, comp/limiter and alignment delay on outputs
- Global reverb and delay
- 4 mute groups
- Seamless wired to wireless mixing
- Tune the room from anywhere
- Get on stage to ring out monitors
- Personal monitor mixing with access control and view groups
- Use up to 10 wireless devices simultaneously
Total Control from Your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
- Intuitive Master Fader app for all iPad models
- My Fader app for quick control from iPhone or iPod touch
- Multi-touch Grow and Glow visual feedback
- Preset and snapshot recall for fast setup
- Record the mix to the iPad for instant sharing
- Integrate music from any app into the mix
Ready for the Road or Install
- Rugged, compact and Built-Like-A-Tank
' PadLock' feature locks down iPad for permanent installs
- Industry standard Kensington lock secures mixer
- Locking power connector
- Compact footprint saves precious workspace
- 15.5" x 11.5" x 3.9"
- 7.9 lbs / 3.6 kg
- Lightning and 30-pin versions available
Wi-Fi router required for wireless operation. Wi-Fi router and iPad, iPod touch or iPhone not included.
Wireless control supported from all iPad models.
DL series mixers with Lightning dock support wired control from iPad (4th generation) and iPad mini (requires optional iPad mini tray accessory).
DL series mixers with 30-pin dock support wired control from iPad (1st generation), iPad 2 and iPad (3rd generation).
Wireless control supported from iPod touch (4th and 5th generation), iPhone 4, iPhone 4S and iPhone 5.
iPad must be docked and the app must support background audio playback.
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Sorry, no product details were found...