Behringer XR16 Digital Mixer
The X Air XR16 from Behringer is a 16-input portable rack-mountable mixer for iPad and Android tablets. It can be used for both live and studio environments in applications such as live stage, theater, houses of worship, rehearsals, and more. It features eight Midas-designed mic preamps and an integrated Wi-Fi module for wireless control, giving you the ability to move around and manipulate all parameters of your mix. Furthermore, it has USB connectivity for file storage and future system updates. The built-in USB stereo recorder can record your live tracks uncompressed directly to your iPad or PC. You can then dial in a monitoring mix with effects and zero latency, while sending your stereo mix and the keyboard player's MIDI notes to your DAW for recording.
The X Air XR16 has additional features included as well, such as the MIDI in/out jack for controlling the mixer via MIDI equipment using Mackie control protocol via a live performance controller. This mixer also comes with several Behringer effects, such as a Leisure compressor and leveling amplifier, mid/sides Fair compressor, a 5-band Combinator compressor, modulation delay, Sub Octaver, and an Edison EX1 that allows you simple manipulation of the stereo field. Finally, the XR16 includes a Sound Maxer and a dimensional chorus effect, which can help you to restore natural brilliance and clarity to the original audio signal. Whether you're recording in the studio, or you want to capture intimate live performances, it's never been easier to record professional-sounding tracks with clarity.
- iPad/Android tablet controlled 16-input digital mixer for studio and live application
- 8 award-winning MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- Integrated Wi-Fi module for direct control-no need for external routers
- Revolutionary Dugan Auto-Mixing automatically manages microphone gain sharing
- USB connector for file storage or uncompressed stereo WAV recording and playback
- Award-winning X32 effects rack featuring 4 stereo FX slots including high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L and PCM70, EMT250 and Quantec QRS etc.
- 100-band Real Time Analyzer (RTA) for all channel and bus EQ's
- Rack ears and protection bumpers included for flexible rack and onstage applications
- 4 Aux and main LR buses with inserts, full dynamics processing and 6-band parametric or 31-band graphic EQ
- 4 XLR Aux outputs and 2 XLR main outputs plus phones connector
- 40-Bit floating-point DSP features unlimited dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency
- Free iOS, Android and PC/Mac/Linux apps available for remote operation via Ethernet, LAN or Wi-Fi
- MIDI In/Out allows controlling the mixer via MIDI equipment (incl. Mackie Control protocol)
- Future firmware updates, incl. new FX “Plug Ins”, downloadable from behringer.com free of charge
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio and low power consumption
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany