The Behringer S32 Digital Stage Box closes the gap between the onstage talent, front of house and the rest of the world. This ultra-affordable digital stage box features 32 MIDAS-designed remote-controllable mic preamps, and 16 balanced analogue XLR returns at the stage end, which is all connected via a single Cat-5e cable.
The S32 was first designed to be an extension to the Behringer's X32 digital mixing console, but any mixing desk with MADI, Dante, ADAT or AES50 I/O networking capability can still connect directly into the S32’s powerful feature set. Combining the S32 with a mixer creates a powerful combination for remote-controlled digital mixing, all in a neat compact size. Whilst a mixer can be used to run an independent monitor mix, it also can relay and share all I/O with the front of house.
Remote-controllable preamps make setup fast, easy, and painless
Even if you try to get a jog in every day, no one likes having to run up to the stage every time you have to make an adjustment to your stage box. Thanks to the Behringer S32 digital snake system's remote-controllable preamp design, those back-and-forth cross-venue dashes are a thing of the past. Using the Klark Teknik SuperMAC protocol, your S32 will show up in your digital mixer's OS, giving you the control you need over your pres, right from the front of house position. And by the way, these preamps are the exact same high-quality Midas-designed preamps found in the X32 console, so you know you're getting quality sound with low noise and tons of headroom.
Total integration with Behringer's P-16 personal monitoring system
Streamlined, affordable, and super-easy-to-use, everyone's raving about Behringer's Powerplay P16 personal monitoring systems. When you add a Behringer S32 digital snake system to your PA rig, you're not just getting a great set of remote-controllable preamps and ditching tons of bulky cable, you're ready to add an advanced personal monitoring system directly inline with the rig you already have. That's because your S32 digital snake comes equipped with Ultranet connectivity, which provides your Powerplay P16-M monitor controllers with a digital split straight from the stage box.
Behringer S32 32-channel Digital Snake System Features:
- Simple, flexible, and affordable digital snake system that works with any AES50 network-ready digital console
- 32 x fully programmable and remote-controllable Midas-designed mic preamps give you exceptional sound, right from the stage
- 16 x analog, servo-balanced XLR outputs let you send complete monitor mixes to the stage
- AES50 network ports featuring Klark Teknik SuperMac technology, providing you with ultra-low latency digital audio that's in-ear compatible
- Up to 328' of networking capability via a single lightweight CAT-5e cable (not included)
- Dual AES50 ports let you cascade multiple S32 units, without a merger or a router
- Precise LED metering plus 7-segment displays let you keep a close eye on your levels
- Headphones output assignable to any of the inputs/outputs for on-stage monitoring
- Ultranet connectivity for Behringer's Powerplay P16 Personal Monitoring System is perfect for In-ear applications
- Dual ADAT outputs for use in splitter mode and stand-alone digital multicore applications
- MIDI In/Out for bi-directional communication between FOH console and on-stage MIDI devices
- USB connector for system updates via PC
- Planet Earth switching power supply for maximum flexibility, noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- Durable yet compact, all-steel 3U rack-mount chassis provides flexible mounting