The Samson ZM125 is an ideal mixer/amplifier to add to any small/medium-size commercial sound system installation. Featuring a dedicated paging microphone input, you can distribute music and announcements throughout different rooms and set up a distant paging station, e.g. for a hostess in a restaurant. Also suitable for schools, office buildings, small factories, or just about any place where high quality, distributed audio is needed.
The Samson ZM125 is a Mixer / Amplifier powered by 125 Watts of clean power. The ZM125 can be rack mounted or rest on a table-top, and will fit perfectly into your setup with its sleek black finish and sturdy steel chassis. Featuring a seven-band graphic equalizer, the ZM series enables you to control the overall tonal response of the sound system.
Enjoy control and versatility with its six input channels, each with its own individual level controls. For added flexibility you can add the optional Samson TCM-3 sound module with FM tuner and CD player that can play both standard CDs and CDs with MP3s.
The ZM125 can also be used for music and paging with features such as dedicated paging microphone input, MOH (Music On Hold) for businesses who want to improve their customers telephone experience, and an on-board chime with four selectable tones to alert the user when they have received a new page. Connecting sound sources is simple thanks to the available XLR, 1/4-inch and RCA connectors. Additionally, the ZM125 features five selectable speaker zone outputs.
Perfect for schools, restaurants, office buildings, small factories, or just about any place high quality, distributed audio is needed, the ZM125 offers excellent sound and great value.
- 125 watts of clean power
- Six mic/line inputs on 1/4-inch, XLR and RCA connectors
- Built-in 7-band graphic equalizer
- Three layer priority muting system
- Remote microphone connection on a Euroblock terminal
- Built-in announcement chime with four selectable tones
- M.O.H. (Music On Hold) input and output
- Telephone paging input on a Euroblock terminal
- Phantom power on mic channels 1 and 2 for connecting condenser microphones
- Advanced amplifier protection including current limiting, over current and thermal protection
- Link and preamp terminals allow for expansion to an external mixer or power amplifier
- Advanced electric circuit design with high quality op-amps
- Easily configured for table-top or standard 19-inch rackmount installations
- Expansion bay for adding optional Samson TCM-3 music source module