Equipped with innovative technology, the Speech-500's sonic performance and total functionality make it the logical solution for professional voice and music transmissions of high requirements. Its built-in 4-channel mixing amplifier offers 50 Watts of continuous power but never sounds crunchy, while the 16 selectable frequencies (863.1-864.9 MHz) on the integrated UHF PLL receiver (TXA-802MR) and transmitter (TXA-802MT) ensure minimal interference across the wireless connection and minimal fuss. Further active speaker systems with respective wireless receivers (eg TXA-800 and TXA-1000 series) can also be linked in with audio link operation.
The lectern features a variable electric height adjustment, from 85 to 125cm, and a laptop can space-savingly be inserted underneath the transparent glass plate on the top part of the lectern in a 2-step illuminated compartment specially designed for this purpose.
- 3 inputs via comb. jack mic (XLR)/line (6.3 mm jack), stereo line input (RCA), gain controls, 3-way equalizer for the comb. inputs
- 2 shock-absorbing XLR jacks on the top part of the lectern for 2 optional gooseneck microphones (each one uses a microphone input), matching microphone EMG-650P is available at option
- Additional XLR jack for LED gooseneck light (e.g. GNL-304, available at option)
- 12 V phantom power for mic input 1 and 2
- 1 stereo line output via RCA jacks
- 30 cm (12") full range speaker of high power capability providing a powerful sound
- High-quality wooden cabinet in a wood and lacquer combination
- Standard wood decor: Red Oak
- Holder for name of speaker to be mounted with terminal screw
- 3 additional storage compartments for documents and other utensils
- 2 swivel castors with brakes, 2 fixed castors
- Licence-free in the EU