The Mackie ProFX12v2 is a robust and versatile 12 channel mixer that features a range of innovative effects and connections to provide a comprehensive mixing console. With six powerful and transparent Vita microphone preamps, 16 built in digital effects, 7-band graphic master eq and 3-band eq per channel and USB connectivity the ProFX12v2 delivers premium Mackie perfect for studio and live applications.
Designed specifically for live sound, Vita preamps are virtually noiseless, featuring a discrete Class-A front end design, dual feedback stabilization and bias current optimization for unmatched low-noise performance.
ReadyFX Effects Engine
The all-new ReadyFX effects engine employs floating-point DSP, designed specifically for intensive processing of high-quality audio. This results in effects that are rich and always ready to elevate performance and inspire audiences.
Advanced Live Mixing Toolkit
Each ProFXv2 model is a well-stocked audio toolkit. From critical tools like multi-band graphic equalization to smart features like channel inserts and footswitchable FX mute, ProFXv2 always has the tools you need.
The ProFX12v2 features a built in USB interface to allow simple recording of your live mix direct from your mixer. Additionally the USB connection can be used to playback music from laptops and other devices during the show. Included with the FX12v2 is the easy to use Tracktion recording software.
The ProFX12v2 has 3-band equalization at carefully selected points which can be used to boosts or cut all frequencies past the specified frequency. The hi EQ provides up to 15 dB of boost or cut above 12kHz, and it is also flat (no boost or cut) at the detent. Use it to add sizzle to cymbals, an overall sense of transparency, or an edge to keyboards, vocals and guitar. Increase the cut to reduce sibilance from a microphone or to mask tape hiss. The mid EQ is centred at 2.5 kHz and can be used to manipulate the dynamics of connected instrument. Additionally the low EQ provides up to 15 dB of boost or cut below 80 Hz. This frequency represents the punch in bass drums, bass guitar, fat synth patches and some baritone singers.
- 6 Extremely low-noise Mackie Vita mic preamps designed to add life to any input
- All-new ReadyFX effects engine with 16 great-sounding effects like reverbs, delays and choruses
- 7-Band graphic EQ for tuning mains or monitors
- Built-in USB interface to record the show or provide music playback
- Aux output perfect for driving a monitor mix
- 4 Stereo channels plus extra stereo return for external effects or stereo playback devic
- 60mm faders for input channels, return and main/monitor masters
- 3-Band EQ (80Hz, 2.5kHz and 12kHz) on all channels
- Directly connect guitar, bass and other instruments via Hi-Z input
- Insert, 100Hz low-cut filter and 48V phantom power on all mic channels
- Stereo RCA tape I/O with input level control
- Headphone output with separate level control
- Balanced XLR and balanced/unbalance 1/4 inch main outputs
- FX mute with remote control via footswitch
- Break switch mutes all channels for music playback between sets
- Built in USB recording interface with simple setup via Mac or PC
- Great for live recording and perfect for home studios
- Stream playback music for live or studio applications
- Includes user-friendly Tracktion recording software
- Legendary Mackie "Built-Like-A-Tank" design
- Solid steel chassis protects your investment
- Tough ABS side protection
- Robust internal multi-voltage power supply