The Behringer XL1600 Premium 16-Input 4-Bus Live Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps and British EQs is an ultra-low noise, high-headroom analog mixer, for live, front-of-house, monitor, corporate and touring audio applications.
The Behringer XL1600 features 12 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps plus 4 stereo Line inputs with ultra-high RFI suppression designed for live applications. Also Neo-classic "British" 4-band EQs with 2 semi-parametric mid bands for a warm and musical sound.
- Ultra-low noise, high-headroom analog mixer for live, front-of-house, monitor, corporate and touring audio applications
- 12 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps plus 4 stereo Line inputs with ultra-high RFI suppression designed for live application
- Neo- classic "British" 4-band EQs with 2 semi-parametric mid bands for warm and musical sound
- 4 Subgroup outputs with inserts plus 2 independent main outputs with inserts on Main A
- 6 Aux sends per channel: 4 pre/post fader switchable for flexible routing
- Channel inserts and direct outputs on each mono channel
- Clip and Signal LEDs plus 80 Hz, EQ, Mute, Solo, Subgroup and Main routing switches on all channels
- 2 multi-functional stereo FX returns with comprehensive routing options
- 2 Headphone and Speaker outputs with selectable Main/CD/Tape inputs
- Solo-In-Place with PFL/AFL function plus full-featured Talkback section
- Long-wearing 60 mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- Internal autorange power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- High- quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life