The Behringer XENYX QX602MP3 is a premium-grade 6-input/2-bus small format mixer ideal for both live performances and studio use. Featuring XENYX Mic Preamps, ''British'' channel EQs, a powerful multi-FX engine and an embedded MP3 player, this lightweight and portable mixer is an excellent addition to any setup.
Xenyx preamps deliver outstanding sound quality
Providing you with high headroom and excellent sound quality, Xenyx preamps offer an impressive 130dB of dynamic range and a bandwidth that extends from below 10Hz to well above 200kHz. Thanks in part to these fine preamps, the Behringer Xenyx QX602MP3 performs well above its modest price tag.
British-style EQ adds warmth and detailed musical character
Utilizing circuitry based on the British consoles of the '60s and '70s, the Behringer Xenyx QX602MP3's 3-band channel EQs inject your signals with remarkable warmth and detailed musical character. Even when used generously, these great-sounding equalizers add the perfect amount of sweetness to your mix.
Onboard MP3 player lets you access audio files from a USB stick
The Behringer Xenyx QX602MP3's onboard MP3 player makes cueing up break and background music a breeze. You simply plug in a USB stick with your music on it, then use the Xenyx QX602MP3's 4-button pad to take complete control your favorite playlist. The Xenyx QX602MP3 is also perfect for some high-resolution karaoke action.
Built-in effects add the finishing touch to your mix
Ask any live sound engineer what his most often used effects are, and he'll tell you reverb and delay. Well, the Behringer Xenyx QX602MP3 gives you access to excellent-sounding, 24-bit digital effects that are ideal for adding warmth and body to your vocals and instruments. With plenty of onboard presets, adding great-sounding finishing touches to your mix is child's play. On top of that, you can use the Xenyx QX602MP3's aux send and stereo return to integrate your favorite external effects processor into the mix.
- 2 state-of-the-art Xenyx mic preamps deliver outstanding sound quality
- 2 balanced, high-headroom stereo line inputs for connecting external sound sources
- British-style EQ for warm and musical sound
- High-performance MP3 player included to play audio files via USB stick
- 24-bit stereo FX processor with presets adds the finishing touch to your mix
- Aux/FX send control per channel for internal FX processor and/or as external send
- Stereo aux return for FX applications or as separate stereo input
- Main mix outputs plus separate phones and control room outputs