Behringer SX2442FX Analog Mixer - SX series of recording and live sound consoles. Twenty-four channel mixer. The SX series is designed to meet the needs of studio and live mixing applications, with a comprehensive set of features & sound modification tools.
Behringer SX2442FX Analog Mixer is a four-bus mixer that features XENYX microphone preamps. Mono input channels feature three-band, semi-parametric mid-range EQ with Neo-classic 'British' response. Stereo input channels provide four-band equalization. Each input has four aux sends; with two sends switchable between pre/post fader, for a flexible mix of monitor and effects applications.
External signal processing racks can be largely eliminated, thanks to the SX Series two integrated effects processors and stereo 9-band graphic EQ. One-hundred 24-bit / 96kHz studio-quality effects presets can be called-up and assigned to one or both internal effects buses. Main or Monitor output EQ is set and fine-tuned with the intuitive FBQ Feedback Detection display.
When external processing is required, the SX Series provides extensive insert patch-points for input channels and main outputs. The Master section offers features such as multiple aux and stereo returns, switchable SIP / PFL monitoring, Talkback, metering and more.
An internal auto-ranging power supply (100 - 240V), gold-plated XLR output connectors and rugged steel construction ensure that the SX Series consoles will travel anywhere.
* 16 XENYX Mic Preamps
* Two stereo input channels with 4-band EQ plus 2 additional stereo input channels with Level and pre-fader Aux controls
* Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs with semi-parametric mid band
* Two independent 24-bit stereo FX processors with 100 presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
* High-precision 9-band stereo graphic EQ for monitor or main mixes
* FBQ Feedback Detection system
* Peak LEDs, Mute, Main mix and subgroup routing switches, Solo and PFL functions on all channels
* Inserts on each mono channel and main mix for flexible connections to outboard processors
* 4 Subgroup outputs and additional Mono output with sweepable Low Pass filter for subwoofer application
* 4 Aux sends per channel: 2 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 2 post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
* Balanced Main mix outputs with 1/4" jacks and gold-plated XLR connectors, separate Control room, Headphone and stereo Tape outputs
* Solo-In-Place and Pre-Fader-Listen functions plus full-featured Talkback section
* Standby switch mutes all channels during breaks while background music is provided via CD/Tape inputs
* Long-wearing 60 mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
* Internal auto-ranging power supply (100 - 240 V~)