The Allen & Heath PA20 16 Mono 2 Stereo. Live mixer, with great sound, high quality and lots of really useful features.
The Allen & Heath PA20 mixer has been designed with all the tools you will need to run a standard stereo PA system. With a legendary innovative design and excellent sound quality, this entry level console makes an ideal live mixer for club performers, schools' systems, conference rooms and travelling musicians. If you care about quality you'll also appreciate the build standards that the PA series conforms to, including the same individual vertical circuit boards, nutted pots and solid copper buss interconnection as the acclaimed ML series consoles. As for audio performance, PA20 mixers have the wonderfully full, open, natural quality that you would expect from a professional Allen&Heath desk.
* 16 mono microphone / line inputs with XLR/TRS inputs, mute and PFL switches with LEDs, 100mm faders and 4-band with shelving LF and HF, a fixed LM band at 250Hz and a swept HM
* Individual phantom power
* Two-stage Padless Preamp - directs line sources to the second stage for improved matching and performance
* 2 Dual Stereo Channels - each with TRS jack and RCA phono inputs with independent gain and 2-band EQ
* Insert point on all 16 mic/line channels
* 4 Auxiliary Sends - with 2 pre-fade sends for foldback, one post-fade for internal or external FX and another post-fade for additional FX or special feeds
* Digital FX - 16 FX programs with external MIDI editing software
* Outputs - source selectable main AB output, mono sum (TRS) with switchable sub bass filter (100Hz low pass) and analogue and SPDIF digital recording outputs
* Output EQ - 4-band semi-parametric for speaker control more precise than achieved with the typical graphic type EQ
* Master section - 12 segment LED meters, standby switching to disconnect the speakers, an XLR lamp socket and background music mode switch
* Phones out [TRS] with level