Designed to bring the signature Allen & Heath sensibility to a compact and portable frame, the ZED-6 is a six-input analog mixer. Solo musicians, lectures, and small bands alike can find this unit suitable for modest venues, hotels, churches, and schools.
The ZED-6 is crafted with preamps modeled on the Allen & Heath GS2-R24, and, as such, aims to provide low noise, warmth, and a vast expanse of headroom. On-board two-band MusiQ EQs also come standard with the unit, as well as 48V phantom power for the two mic inputs. Guitar players using the ZED-6 need not lug an extra DI box around, as the unit features two high-impedance guitar inputs. Channels three and four host dual 1/4" stereo line-level inputs.
You can monitor the outputs of the mixer either through headphones or through two XLR outputs, utilizing an eight-LED meter all the while. If you'd like to hear a sound source before placing it within the audible mix, simply press the PFL button located at the bottom of each channel strip.
- 2x Mic/Line inputs with separate XLR and TRS jack sockets
- 2x Stereo inputs with TRS jack sockets
- 2x Guitar DI high-impedance inputs, eliminating the need for DI boxes
- High-pass filter for cleaning up unwanted low-frequency noise
- 2-band EQ for tonal shaping
- 60mm smooth travel fader on main mix
- XLR main outputs
- 8x LED signal metering
- 48V Phantom Power for condenser mics
- Internal power supply