The cornerstone of the ME Personal Mixing System, the Allen and Heath ME-1 is fully customisable with an intuitive operation, offering access to an unprecedented number of channels.
Equally at home on stage, in rehearsal rooms or recording studios, the ME-1 Personal Mixer puts the musician in control of their own monitor mix. Whether you crave maximum control over the fine details of your mix or just want the minimum keys to press, the ME-1 gives you a tailored setup that works perfectly for you.
Operation is intuitive and elegant, with simple controls, clear visual feedback and custom naming for instant familiarity. With ME-1, everyone benefits from slicker soundchecks and quicker setups. Whether you're monitoring on headphones, wired or wireless in-ears, using drum thrones or local speakers, the ME Personal Mixing System offers unrivalled sound quality.
Take control with a personal monitor mixer
Add a personal monitor system to your Allen & Heath iLive and GLD digital mixers with the ME-1 Personal Mixer. This lets you give the entire band control of their own monitor mixes. Simple to setup and operate, the ME-1 offers powerful control that's perfect for houses of worship, studios, rehearsals, stages of all sizes, and more. Standard PoE Ethernet hubs let you daisy chain these personal monitors together to give the entire band personalized control over what they hear. When set to compatibility mode the Allen & Heath ME-1 Personal Mixer integrates with Aviom monitor systems.
The Allen & Heath ME-1 Personal Mixer's large OLED screen displays all the info you need to tweak your mix to perfection. It clearly shows level and pan for each channel, system setup, and menus. You can navigate the functions and menus of the Allen & Heath ME-1 using a simple 1-knob control. This large rotary knob gives you access to all the functions you need including level, pan, master EQ, limiter, trim, and more. If you can turn a knob, you can use the Allen & Heath ME-1.
Assignable keys for quick recall
Customize the Allen & Heath ME-1 Personal Mixer your way with 16 backlight programmable keys. Each key can be assigned to a single mono/stereo source or to a group. Set up one key for the vocal mic, another for the entire drum kit, the entire rhythm section, or whatever you need to call up at a moments notice. Set up each button to recall the channels you want with the level, pan, and more set to your liking. You can save, transfer, and load your settings via a USB key for quick archiving and loading to other ME-1 personal mixers.
Features and Specifications
- Fully customisable
- Intuitive operation
- Compact, smart design
- 40 sources from GLD or iLive
- Compatible with MADI, Dante or Ethersound via the ME-U Hub (not included)
- Daisy chain or use standard PoE Ethernet hubs
- 16 assignable keys to suit application
- Master level and key
- Solo and Mute keys
- Shifted functions to prevent accidental operation
- Minijack and 1/4" headphones outputs
- 1/4" TRS balanced line out
- Aux stereo input for local sources such as MP3 players or click tracks
- Link In/Out, secure and reliable EtherCon connectors for the ME-U (not included) or other Ethernet switches
- DC In, can be mains powered with included power supply, Cat5 using a PoE switch or the ME-U Hub
- USB Port for firmware updares, archiving/transferring individual presetss or the full configuration, or charging portable devices
- Free-standing or surface mounted, bracket supplied