The SL-AVB-MIX AVB Interface Option Card for StudioLive AI Mixer from PreSonus lets you connect your AI Console mixer to an RM AI mixer for reliable, low latency audio networking and control. Connecting your FOH console to an RM on-stage unit with this AVB interface option card over a single CAT5 cable provides you up to 32 analog input channels from the stage to the console, up to 32 analog or FireWire inputs, main stereo mix, and talkback from the FOH console.
You can also adjust the on-stage RM mixer's XMAX mic preamps directly from your front-of-house console. Audio networking provides simpler ways to connect your audio gear, and save the time and weight that comes with reels of copper audio snakes. Using the RM mixer expands your mix system with a dedicated monitor mixer complete with its own Fat Channel processing, and effects independent of what's being used at FOH.
The SL-AVB-MIX card can also be connected via a single CAT5 cable to an AVB switch in order to provide access via an external Monitor Mix touchscreen control computer or provide wireless access via WAP enabled devices like smartphones or tablet computers.
- Turns an RM32AI or RM16AI into a stage box and monitor mixer for any StudioLive AI FOH console, using a single CAT5 cable
- Separate Fat Channel processing and reverb/delay FX from FOH
- Complete monitor mixer on stage, and 16 more aux mixes
- Control from UC Surface on a Windows 8 touch computer, Mac or PC laptop, or iPad
- Individual artist mix control with QMix-AI for iPhone
- FOH can source inputs from the local analog, FireWire, or remote RM mixer
- Stage RM mixer can source inputs from the local analog or remote FOH mixer
- Control RM AI mixer preamps from StudioLive AI console mixer FOH
- Linked Talkback, Scene save and recall
- Simple one-step connection takes care of all default routing and setup