Microphone and Instrument DI Preamplifier.
A compact and advance design featuring a very low noise platform, 48 volt phantom powering, phase reverse, Mic/Line inputs, a low cut filter and signal level indication . The input circuitry includes JFETs which yield the lowest possible noise and provides a wide overload margin which is indicated on the CLIP LED. The input handles both studio condenser and dynamic microphones. The instrument input takes guitars etc and provides a high impedance which ensures the pre amplifier does not reduce the low frequencies. The welcome low cut switch attenuates sub sonic frequencies that would cause rumble and low frequency disturbances. Housed in a metal box for maximum screening against interference.
- Inputs XLR female/Jack Combo bal/unbal
- Output XLR female /Jack Combo balanced
- Frequency response 20Hz - 20kHz
- Gain Range 0-50dB
- S/N Ratio >100dB
- Distortion 0.002%
- Dimensions 90 mmW x 46mmH x 155mmD
- Built in 48 volt phantom power.
- Mic/Line input switch.
- Built in DI
- Low cut switch to reduce boom and free up headroom
- 8 segmented meter with clip light.
- Power supply included